Three-Course Lunch and Dinner Menu
- Red Lentil Soup - Veggie press sandwich/wrap freshly cut veggies, lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumbers, with tzatziki sauce.
- Revani - Syrup-soaked semolina cake served with Turkish tea.
- Et Pacha (Beef Soup) - One of the most popular soups in Turkey. Made with beef shanks, yogurt, flour and of course, with some other secret ingredients and served with homemade bread.
- Cabbage Salad - red cabbage, carrots, red onion & special dressing
- Turkish or Ottoman Coffee - made on the sand served with Turkish Delight
- Homemade Stuffed Grape Leaves - Served with yogurt sauce.
- Turkish Pide Wrap - Choices of meat (Beef, Chicken or Donair) first baked in the oven then topped with cheese, lettuce tomatoes onion, special spicy or mild dressing & choice of soft drink.
- Revani - Syrup-soaked semolina cake served with ice cream chocolate or caramel drizzle.
- Hummus with Veggies & Stuffed Grape Leaves
- Iskender style pizza - made with special tomato sauce and with your choice of meat ( Beef, Chicken or Donair) served with fresh onion, parsley, sumac mix & with choice of soft drink.
- Homemade Caramel Pecan Rolles & organic coffee, latte or cappuccino.
- Hummus with veggies
- Homemade Iskender Platter - Marinated sirloin beef topped with special tomato sauce served with pita, rice, yogurt, salad and choice of soft drink.
- Homemade Baklava & Turkish or Ottoman Coffee.